Living Word Uganda’s At His Feet women’s ministry’s desire to see that women in the local church around are well-equipped with tools to correctly and faithfully handle the Word of God. We desire to see women deeply grounded in scripture, transformed into Christlikeness, and bearing witness to our Lord Jesus Christ.
a) Equip women in ministry with principles of faithful Bible handling in their own context so that they personally gain from the study of God`s Word, teach the Word of God faithfully to others, and correct and rebuke errors where necessary.
b) Provide a platform for a clear understanding of God’s design and purpose for women by teaching of Biblical Womanhood/Manhood.
c) Facilitate the nurturing of discipleship and mentorship among women in the local church.
We do this through:
1. At His Feet Bible Studies: in partnership with the local church, we organize Bible studies for ministry leaders, meeting once a week in a particular book or passage of Scripture.
2. At His Feet Conferences and seminars
- National conference: Annually we gather women for training from all over the country for 3 days in September.
- Regional conferences: We travel to different regions of the country for three days of conferences.
- Area Bible seminars: In partnership with the local church we hold a day seminar
in particular churches as invited.